Thursday, May 24, 2012

Christmas Party

      On December 21, 2011, I had a Christmas party that will never be forgotten. I invited the whole grade over to my house! We rented a 15-passenger-van and rode together in that and our SUV to go to 2 nursing homes and carol to the residents. We sang many songs, like Angels We Have Heard On High, Noel, and many more. We had a blast rehearsing and working on getting everything prepared. We walked down the hallways, singing and praising God with our carols. My favorite part of this whole party was when the residents would sing along with us as we sang our songs. It was amazing to see how many of them still knew all the words to all of the songs! It touched my heart to see them so happy to see us. They were very excited to see some kids! We were all so touched to see them so glad for us to be there. After caroling at both nursing homes, we went back to my house to hang out and party! We played musical chairs, jumped on the trampoline, played hid and seek all around the house, and had much more fun! It was a great party and we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment