Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hunger Games Movie

      Another highlight of my 7th grade year was at the end of the year, when 7 of us went together to go see the movie The Hunger Games. The people who went were Josh, Jackson, Kellen, Kealy, Erin, Lauren, and me. We had a blast! We screamed at the scary parts, and my friends made fun of me for crying during the sad parts! We were also sitting in front of some 6th graders from our school who were Daniel, Eli, AJ, Drew, and Spencer. We all laughed and talked, and we were very excited to see the movie. One of my favorite memories from the movie was when I painted my nails at lunch that said Hunger Games for that evening! We were all super excited to see the movie! Everyone was talking about it all day long! It was a great movie, actually one of my favorite movies ever. And now the movie has gotten me hooked on the books! It was a very fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment